Well, we had a great Christmas. I have to admit, when the idea of Bryan going to Ecuador first came up my first thought was Christmas is going to be really hard. I have to give God praise for the fact that it wasn't as hard as I imagined it would be. The kids had a GREAT time - Bryan was able to be "with" us on the computer all morning for opening presents, and that really helped. It was a true blessing to have that contact, even though he wasn't here - it was more than we would have had if he were in Iraq. So here are several pictures of the morning.
Last year I took tons of pictures but not very much video - and I wished I had more video of the kids opening presents. So this year I focused on the video and as a result I missed getting very many pictures! Sigh one of these years I will get the balance down.

Rebekah was THRILLED with her "Sleeping Beauty Hair Style"

Alex with his Gorilla Mountain Jungle

Emma was just happy! As always...


Pictures with Daddy



He's happy - just wants me to take the picture so he can go back to playing!

The beautician at work!


These are my two favorite pictures of the morning!


One of three dress up dresses - Rebekah couldn't be happier!



Bryan took this one on his end
I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment