When I was in my 20's and in college I always said to myself, "I will NEVER be one of THOSE mothers" The mother that dresses her poor children all alike in matching outfits. HOW ANNOYING! Yet, here I am, a mother, and doing exactly that which my 20 year old self despised and swore would never happen. And somewhere in the back of my brain my 20 year old self is still alive desperately trying to be heard, but the mother in me, who knows how ADORABLE they will all look, squelches the stray thoughts and goes on with my matching of outfits with glee. I purchased the most recent outfits online, and as I was clicking the "Buy Now" button I could faintly hear the 20 year old in the back of my mind begging "NOoooooo Dooooon't Doooooooo Iiiiiit!" But I prevailed and just LOOK at how cute my children were yesterday! Happy Fourth of July!


No comments:
Post a Comment