Thursday, July 24, 2008
Tombstone Part 2
Off one of the side streets there was a little area called Helldorado Town. I don't know if it was really a part of Tombstone back in the day, but it was a fun place for the kids. It was free, and it was probably the most fun for the kids. Today's pictures and tomorrow's were taken there - it was a photo op waiting to happen.



I don't know WHY they put a toilet seat on a wall to look through. I'm pretty sure that was not a common sight in the old west. Yet, there it was hangin' on a wall waiting for young children to poke their heads through and I somehow felt compelled to take a picture. The one of Alex makes me laugh every time. I love that boy! He is just so CUTE!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment