First - and most exciting is the stagecoach. The kids had a blast riding through the town and Holly and I enjoyed hearing the historic facts about Tombstone that the driver gave as we rode along.
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Tombstone Part 1
When my friend Holly was here, we took a trip out to Tombstone - about 50 miles south of Tucson. It was a fun day and I have LOTS of pictures, so over the next several days I will share a little bit of our day in Tombstone.
First - and most exciting is the stagecoach. The kids had a blast riding through the town and Holly and I enjoyed hearing the historic facts about Tombstone that the driver gave as we rode along.




I would just like to point out that Rebekah is wearing PANTS in this picture. Since around Christmas, or even before - Rebekah has refused, and I mean REFUSED to wear anything but skirts or dresses that "move" as she would say. (She's a twirler) I told her that this day she had to wear pants because of what we would be doing, and she grudgingly obliged. Holly and I went on and on about how cute she looked in her little capris and since then she has worn shorts a couple of times all on her own. Hallelujah! I think the dress obsession has come to an end! She was also quite beside herself with glee that she and I were wearing "matching" shirts.
First - and most exciting is the stagecoach. The kids had a blast riding through the town and Holly and I enjoyed hearing the historic facts about Tombstone that the driver gave as we rode along.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment