It is monsoon season here in Tucson - a yearly occurance around July and August that consists of daily afternoon thunder showers. A much anticipated time for Tucsonans as the rains cool things off a BIT (down to 95 instead of 105). The other night we were out as the daily storm was rolling in and were treated to the beautiful sight pictured above. You may be able to see it more clearly if you click and enlarge. It brought the beauty and majesty of our Lord to the forefront of my mind. What an awesome God we serve! I couldn't help but sing as we drove home. O Lord my God, When I in awesome wonder,
Consider all the worlds Thy Hands have made;
I see the stars, I hear the rolling thunder,
Thy power throughout the universe displayed.
Then sings my soul, My Saviour God, to Thee,
How great Thou art, How great Thou art.
Then sings my soul, My Saviour God, to Thee,
How great Thou art, How great Thou art!
How great Thou art, How great Thou art.
Then sings my soul, My Saviour God, to Thee,
How great Thou art, How great Thou art!
1 comment:
AWESOME!!!
Post a Comment