Emma is crawling - she has been crawling for about a week or so for small distances - but yesterday she crawled all the way across the living room floor and and into the hallway. Life as I know it has changed forever! I can't remember for sure but I am almost positive Emma is about a month ahead of Alex and Rebekah as far as crawling goes.
So I took this video yesterday, the first one of her really crawling - I love it, not only because it shows her crawling, but it shows how much her big brother and sister LOVE her! Hope you all get as big of a kick out of this as Bryan and I did!
Thursday, September 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Very cute! How quickly we forget about those crazy days. I'm now trying to figure out the best way to pass the hours while three are in school! Take care! Jen
YEA! Emma!! Of course, I had to watch it twice since the first time I paid more attentin to Becka and Alex competing for Emma to crawl to each of them. All three are so cute and such wonderfule kiddos. Miss you guys!!
Post a Comment