Sunday, September 21, 2008

"I want to hold Emma the Nora way"

The other day I walked in the living room and saw Rebekah holding Emma like this.



I had a total flashback to when Rebekah was 6 months old and I took her to Idaho to visit my family. My niece Nora was 4 and I have a picture of her holding Rebekah just like that. So I took a picture of Rebekah and Emma and then showed Rebekah the picture in her scrapbook of Nora holding her the same way. She was beyond tickled. She now says, "Come here Emma let me hold you the Nora way."

I looked at my old picture files and couldn't find the picture of Nora, I am guessing my mom took the picture, so I scanned the page from Rebekah's scrapbook and cropped out that picture isn't technology grand?




I tried to take some without Emma smiling so they would look more similar - impossible. That girl smiles if you blink at her!

Nora, if you are reading this we are SO excited to see you in October!

1 comment: