Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Home sweet home
We returned to day from our big trip to South Carolina/North Carolina. It was a WONDERFUL time. I couldn't have anticipated it being any better, in fact I was just a tad worried that it wouldn't be much of a vacation for me with three little ones in tow. I underestimate my kids - they did GREAT and thanks to a fabulous Grandma, the kids were completely entertained at her house and the huge suitcase of activities I brought from home went untouched (this is a good thing). We had a very full week and a half - too much for one post so I will be recapping over the next few days. Today will include pictures of the plane ride to and from.
It was 4:30 in the morning and these two crazy kids were SO EXCITED to go on a plane! Even though they have both been on several planes, they don't remember so it's new to them! You will notice they both have their animals in tow. I asked Rebekah first thing in the morning if she wanted to put "Baby Jaguar" in her backpack, she said, no, she wanted to carry him. And she did! She didn't put him down at all except to eat lunch - she is growing up. Alex, on the other hand dropped "Puppy" on the floor of the airport six hundred times (ok I exagerate - it was only four hundered) before we even got through security, I made the command decision that "Puppy" would ride in his backpack until we got on the plane.
Not only is the plane ride exciting but there are lots of other exciting things like moving sidewalks, trains (pictured above) and elevators to ride in. It was nonstop adventure I tell ya!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment