Monday, January 7, 2008

It's things like this that make me love being a mom!

I was getting ready to take down the Christmas tree the other day when I noticed an ornament I hadn't seen before. I remember Rebekah carrying this little cup hooked to a "link a do" last week sometime. I didn't ask her what it was for . This just made me smile - she thought it would make a good ornament. It's thinks like this that make me love being a mom.

2 comments:

The Wellspring said...

I am here to heckle you from afar. Either you've had your baby early or you've fallen into a rare snowdrift found in Arizona. I can't think of any other reason that you're not posting. he he he Miss seeing your news!

Love from Quito,
Lisa

On Eagle's Wings said...

Yes, I know I have been a slacker - and no baby to blame either! Still safe and sound in Mommy's tummy! I would be happy to have her come ANY DAY! I do have a couple of cute pictures I have been meaning to post - so I will get on it! Thanks for the heckle!

Julie