Monday, November 5, 2007

A Day of Fun (for the kids)

A couple of weekends ago there was a carnival type thing on base. Free food and free entertainment for the kids. We spent more time standing in line for the pony rides than anything else, thankfully there was a playground right by the horses and I stood in line while Bryan played with the kids!

The Jumping Castle

I didn't get a chance to witness it, but I was amazed that Rebekah (that's her in the pink hat) went down this huge slide by herself! (I was standing in line for food - it was almost as long as the line for the pony rides!)




FINALLY after lunch and standing in line for at least 45 minutes Alex and Rebekah got to ride the ponies. Alex stood on the fence like this watching for quite a while.



Alex just kept waving saying "Hi Daddy! Hi Daddy!" The whole time.


This picture is cropped so I am not in it, but be assured I am right there next to Alex!

No comments: