Friday, August 24, 2007
Just a little fun...
Well, it has been a while since I have posted some pictures so I thought I would share a few fun ones. It is SO HOT here right now we have been spending a lot of time inside. Alex and Rebekah are (for the most part) great at playing together. Of course Rebekah spearheads most of the activities - and most of the time Alex is happy to follow along. Alex tries to do EVERYTHING Rebekah does, I guess that's just what little brothers do.
This day Rebekah decided they needed to take a "nap" on the floor in Alex's room. She got the pillows and blankets all arranged and instructed Alex to "lay down, take nap" which Alex did happily. I love this shot because even though Alex is pretending to sleep with his eyes closed (almost) he has a little grin on his face behind his paci. You may want to click on it to make it larger so you can see. (hit the "back" button when you are done)
This particular Saturday morning Alex decided it would be best to watch Dora laying down. This was a first, so a picture had to be taken!
Rebekah spends most of every day dressed up like a princess and if I call her Rebekah she will say, "I'm not Rebekah I'm a PRINCESS!" Of course I immediately bow and say "Yes Princess Rebekah!"
Just for fun - this is Rebekah in the same dress as above when she first got it for her 2nd birthday!
Did I mention Alex likes to do EVERYTHING Rebekah does? This includes wearing princess "nandals" Much to Bryan's chagrin! We are happy to find that he doesn't, however, like to wear the dresses.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment