Sunday, July 29, 2007

Curly Sue

I've been wanting to put curlers in Rebekah's hair for some time now, and I finally bought some of those spounge rollers that she can wear all night. Last night after her bath I "rolled her up" I decided I'd just take my chances as to whether or not she would actually leave them in all night long! She did great! She came out of her room this morning with three curlers in her hands - "They fell out." was her comment to me. Not bad! I was quite please at the FINAL result, but it wasn't quite what I had originally visualized - I used the smallest of the rollers, and realize now I should have used the larger - thus the very tight little orphan Annie curls! I thought it ended up looking pretty cute - you can judge for yourselves!





A litle wild, a LOT curly! I wasn't sure WHAT to do with all those curls!




I have to say, Rebekah did a GREAT job posing for these pictures!

Perhaps next week will be curler attempt #2! We shall see...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

precious curls!!!

Maybe Bekah's hair will turn curly in college, just like the rest of the Shumway girls (me, Tara, and Karen!)