Well, it's been a month or so since the last post. A lot has happened and I have lots of pictures. So this will just be a big ole' post catching up on all of our news. Just a reminder, you can view all pictures larger by clicking on them, then hit the "back" button to return to the blog.
We were in our house about two days when we left on a trip to South Carolina to visit Bryan's family. We were there about 11 days and it was a fun time.
The day after we got there, Rebekah, Suzanne, Melissa and I went to "Go Diego Go Live!" It was a great show and Rebekah loved it.

Rebekah and Suzanne


Rebekah with her Dora and Diego dolls.

We went over to swim at a friends house one afternoon - Rebekah loved the noodles!
We went to the Smoky Mountains of Tennessee to the town of Pigeon Forge. A great tourist trap with lots of shopping! Pictures follow.

At the Great Smoky Mountain Aquarium in Gatlinburg.

I'm not sure what this is - but Alex and Rebekah had fun turning the wheels!

Hmmmmm who has the bigger smile?

Petting the sting rays

Now those are some GIANT teeth!

Nice photo opp. waiting for dinner at the Old Mill in Pigeon Forge. It was YUMMY!!!!!

While in the mountains we ate out A LOT. With a 3 year old and 1 1/2 year old, this can be a little waring - this particular day they were quite entertained by the VERY LOUD music at the restaurant and danced like they have never danced before.

Bryan couldn't resist taking Rebekah in a Go Cart! She loved it!

Our hotel had a pool with a slide - Bryan and Rebekah went down the slide... A LOT!
After we got back from our trip we went right into soccer season with Rebekah. She has fun, but doesn't quite get it. I am glad I brought the camera and took pictures of her first game, because she hasn't been as excited to run after the ball in subsequent games!

Rebekah kicks the ball in from out of bounds.

As you can see, Rebekah liked the idea of being in on the action, she just didn't want to get too close. A little overwhelming I think.

Rebekah is to the left of the girl kicking the ball.

Bryan was assistant coach - it was fun daddy/daughter time!
And now
just for fun!

Eating popcorn on the couch - could life be any sweeter?

Hitching a ride...

Alex's new spikey 'do.
1 comment:
That picture of Alex's new do is hilarious!!! and I love the one of them eating popcorn on the couch. Too precious! I miss those kids!!!
Post a Comment