Sunday, October 19, 2008

Little Photographers

There have been many occasions when either Alex or Rebekah has gotten ahold of the camera and had a heyday with taking pictures (thank goodness for digital!) Although they usually get into trouble for touching the camera, it is always humerous to look through the pictures that have been taken. Here is one such collection of pictures taken a couple of days ago while undoubtedly I was on Facebook, yes I am addicted. Rebekah came running into my bedroom. "Alex is taking pictures with the camera! I DID NOT TOUCH IT Mommy!" My mommy sense told me that was a bold faced lie - and I have the pictures to prove it!

We start off with a nice shot of the diaper bag that was right next to the camera. I'm pretty sure Alex took this one.

Rebekah comandeered the camera right away as we see with the next photo that most certainly was NOT taken by Alex.

Nice shot! Look at the mischevious grin on that boy's face!

Here either Rebekah has the camera turned around on herself, or more likely Alex got the camera back from Rebekah and he took it - it seems to be at his level.


"My turn!" This one is probably my favorite - just look at the glee. Oh my naughty children!

2nd favorite - Blair Witch anyone?

And the camera is back with Rebekah (I DID NOT TOUCH IT Mommy!)

And a few more random shots....



I guess this should teach me to leave my camera out of child reach!

No comments: