Well it has been a while since my last post. I thought I would just share a few pictures of the kids decorating the tree - actually putting the first two ornaments on the tree. They are both quite excited about Christmas. Whenever Alex sees something relating to Christmas - be it a Nativity, a tree, a snowman or whatever he excitedly yells (and I mean YELLS) "Christmas! Look Mommy Christmas!" It's pretty cute. We have a CD of children singing Christmas songs that they both love. Rebekah's favorites are Jingle Bells, Rudolph, Away in a Manger and Frosty the Snowman. Alex loves to sing along too, although he doesn't get all the words in. His rendition of Jingle Bells goes something like this...
Jingle Bells
Jingle Bells
Jingle Bells
Jingle Bells
Jingle Bells
Waaaay
HEY!
It cracks me up every time.
I'm going to try to get it on video to share soon. In the meantime, enjoy the pictures!

Rebekah hangs the first ornament.



Alex gets instruction and then goes to town!



A couple of Sundays ago the kids wore the holiday outfits Grandma Melissa sent -
SO CUTE! A picture was in order.
No comments:
Post a Comment