Well, today is my birthday. 33 - not too exciting, but another year nonetheless. I thought I would take a little trip down memory lane and share one of my favorite pictures of my childhood. This is me and my brother Jim - the date printed on the back of the picture says Aug '77 so just before I turned 3. This was taken on the back porch of the big farm house we lived in until 1983 when we moved into town. This picture brings back SO MANY memories of childhood. We had a huge yard and Jim and I would play outside all day (or so it seemed to me!).

We actually celebrated my birthday on Sunday after church. Rebekah was QUITE excited that MOMMY got a birthday cake and blew out candles. Niether one sang along with Bryan when he sang Happy Birthday, but as the cake was being eaten, many renditions came out. Here are a couple: "Happy Birthday for Mommy: Gothic Arrangement" by Rebekah and "Birthday Mommy" by Alex.
1 comment:
Happy 33rd my dear! Fun to see a picture of you from when you were little. :)
Post a Comment